- Can You Feel It Now? – Tremolo
- You’re So Vain – Carly Simon
- How to Avoid an Assassination – the Stnnnnnnnnnnng
- Home – Sheryl Crow
- Come Back to Bed – John Mayer
- One More Cup of Coffee – White Stripes
- Bring ‘Em In – 50 Cent
- It’s All About the Pentiums – Weird Al
- In The Club – 50 Cent
- Rollover D.J. – Jet
A fantastic selection indeed for this week’s Friday Shuffle.
It’s ass cold in my apartment and even more than ass cold outside. You know when there’s a frozen thermometer, that means you’re not supposed to go outside or you could quite possibly freeze to death in less than two seconds, right?
Also, today’s my mom’s birthday. Happy Birthday, Ma.
Last year for Christmas, my grandma gave me a new cushion for my office chair, which I asked for. I think these are the most popular cushions for your office chair and i love them! I put it together a few weeks ago. Finally. And I’m horrible at putting things together completely. So now, an arm has fallen off, and I’m refusing to fix it because I can’t find my trusty Philips head screwdriver. I’m sure it’s improving posture by using it this way.
The Usual Suspects and I hit the town last night, for the first time in several weeks. Our mission was to see Rope Trick. (Stop reading until you listen to their songs on the ‘Space.) And now go ‘head and read Matt’s article about them in Metro. If you’re not going to take the time to listen and/or read more about them, just read this: The lead singer is a gay Asian cowboy that yodels and sings Cowboy’s Sweetheart. It’s absolutely fabulous, and if you can ever go see Rope Trick anywhere, go do it.
I met picked Jenni up for lunch today, and our mission was AWESOME PIZZA. We’ve been bothering Pizza Luce for quite possibly years to put this pizza on the menu and name it AWESOME PIZZA. It’s awesome because it’s all cheese: Gouda, provolone, goat cheese, and mozerella. Then, it’s imperative that you cover it with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. So delicious.
We’re selling holiday cookies again as our first fundraiser for the 2008 3 Day. It’s basically the same as always. Go here to order dozens and dozens of chocolate chip, peanut butter blossom, iced sugar cookies, or a variety of the three. Local Twin Cities delivery is free, and I’ll even be delivering locally to the mid-Missouri area, because I’m so nice like that. Otherwise, delivery will add another $6 to your total. The deadline for ordering is December 11th, and delivery will begin on December 16th or 17th! It’s $6/dozen or $25 for five dozen. What a savings! As usual, absolutely all proceeds will be donated towards Team Boobylicious’s fundraising efforts.
And let’s just go ahead and Friday Shuffle:
- Smack My Bitch Up – Richard Cheese
- ‘Til I Gain Control Again – Willie Nelson
- Love Me So Bad – Lyrics Born
- ABC – Jackson Five
- Face Down, Ass Up – DJ Isaac
- Within You – David Bowie
- Walking on Sunshine (Lenny B’s Club Mix) – The Jay Boys
- Basket Case – Green Day
- I Remember When – New Kids on the Block
- Fell in Love With a Girl – White Stripes
It’s been a while since we’ve examined the awesomeness that is my iPod content. In the spirit of The Cuz being a regular Friday Shuffler, here are the first ten songs that came up:
- Shake Your Groove Thing – Peaches and Herb
- Forget About Dr. Dre – Dr. Dre (featuring Eminem)
- Do Ya Wanna Party – Kelly Osbourne
- If I Had You – Nnenna Freelon (I really don’t even know this song.)
- Manic Monday – Bangles
- Lose Control – Missy Elliott (Featuring Ciara & Fat man Scoop)
- Wish U Were Here – Jamie Foxx
- A Moment Like This – Kelly Clarkson
- Friday Fun – The Donnas
- Every Other Time – LFO
The Cuz-In-Law is in the next room tuning his birthday present – Guitar Hero III. You know what that means? We’re gonna have to rock tonight. As long as we don’t stay up so late that we sleep through Thanksgiving story time at the bookstore tomorrow morning.
What? I’m still hardcore. There’s fancy bourbon being passed around right now, and my classic Jello Shot Salad (patent pending) in the ‘fridge waiting for a party tomorrow.