I’ve been doing more than just updating this list, but, man. Updating is so HARD. Especially when I can do it directly from my phone and everything! Sigh. But look at all this progress! Somehow I’ve only finished 7 out of the 101. That might mean I’m behind.
1. Find a new therapist. I thought I had this one taken care of and then I went to my appointment. And now I call this therapist Dr. Bag-Of-Dicks. She talked more than I did and just kinda gave me the creeps. I need to cancel my upcoming appointment with her, because she is definitely not for me.
13. Watch all 82 movies that have won Best Picture Oscars. (16/82) I just spent the last 15 minutes adding all of the ones I hadn’t seen to my Netflix queue. I guess I’ll have to take a break from watching all three seasons of Arrested Development and spend some time watching those if I’m going to finish that up.
- moto-i: This was our fundraising dinner for The 3 Day! Moto-i donated the dinner to us and it was absolutely fantastic. So glad to try a new place with a ton of new food, all in honor of a fantastic cause.
- Stabby’s: Spur of the moment brunch plans. We both fell in love with the atmosphere and the biscuits and gravy. So delicious.
- The Burger Place: In the skyway in downtown Minneapolis. The IT Guys go here all the time and I finally had to try it. I’ll definitely go back, because I do love me some burgers!
22. Bowl a 200. Bowling league has started back up again. I hit a 165 the second week of bowling. But consistency is not exactly my strength in bowling.
41. Be on the board of a non-profit. My new fancy title of Volunteer Coordinator with Pet Project Rescue has also come with a seat on the board. WIN.
46. Lose 75 pounds. (12/75)
71. Move into a house or a bigger duplex.Moving will commence November 6th.Giant truck secured. Moving email to be sent shortly. Housewarming party to come.
85. Make a list of books everyone else read in high school, but I didn’t. (0/10 — I had to limit it at 10.)
- Scarlet Letter
- Huckleberry Finn
- The Great Gatsby
- Animal Farm
- Catch 22
- Robinson Crusoe
- Gulliver’s Travels
- Slaugherhouse Five
- The Diary of Anne Franke
94. Build something from IKEA hacks. Done! I turned two Lack tables into one that’s more appropriate in height and can also hold our printer without looking weird. I’m pretty happy with it. (Inspiration here.)