9. See a movie in 3D. (DONE!)
We watched a movie in 4D while in Chicago. It was way intense and therefore way better than something in 3D. Especially since we got sprayed with water multiple times.
15. Make a list of 12 local restaurants I want to visit and make plans to try each of them. (3/12)
- Sample Room: Dinner there last night with Maia. We had Warm Camembert, Tuna Carpaccio, Roasted Fresh Veggie Torte, Wild Mushroom Ragout on Polenta. I’m recovering from a sinus infection, so I can only imagine how awesome it would have tasted had I been able to completely taste everything.
- Caribe: Brunch with Jenni, Matt and Amelia before Flugtag a long time ago and it was fantastic. Super cute little place that I’d totally go to again.
18. Ride my bike to and from work. (DONE!)
SO EASY IT WAS PAINFUL. I’m going to try to keep it up as long as I can throughout the year, but it’s starting to get a bit chilly.
40. Volunteer for three new organizations. (2/3)
I’m volunteering for the American Diabetes Association Expo next month and will hopefully be attending orientation at the Midwest Women’s Health Center later this month for something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. I’m also kicking up my participation with Pet Project Rescue and becoming the new Volunteer Coordinator. Ooooh, a title!