July 30th marked three months for me at Awesome Staffing Agency. (Man, I wish that was the name of it.) I figure there are about 62 billion staffing agencies in the Twin Cities, so I’m not too concerned about any crazies out there figuring out which one it is.
- I seriously love it a lot.
- It makes me happy to go into work and rarely am I late; if I am late, it’s by 10 minutes MAX and I think that’s only happened once.
- I’ve won ridiculous Twins tickets and third row orchestra tickets just for being there.
- We get birthday cake once a month.
- We have staffing meetings every two weeks, but we get free lunch and the staff meetings are incredibly productive, so I don’t mind them at all.
- My co-workers? 98% fabulous. You should follow my Twitter for those tidbits of information.
- My direct supervisor? Always full of positive feedback and open for coaching opportunities. (Such a change from my previous Douchebag Asshole Manager.)
- The President of the Company? I’m totally in love with her in like a Utmost Respect from a Business Standpoint way. She’s kind of everything I want to be when I grow up and just a little bit more. She’s tough as nails, but it’s just easy to work for her. In my three months, I feel like I’ve learned so much about the actual business world, work attitudes, team communication, and anything else you can think of.
So, yeah. I love it. I have five billion awesome work stories to tell, but, well, I love it so much I have no desire to get fired just for talking about it. Kinda not worth it!