Oh wait. I do. And it’s a lot.
The Mother Baby Center
just to see what it was like and we were greatly pleased. Free Wifi, Pizza Luce delivers, there’s an underground walkway to McDonald’s – what’s not to love about that?
Basically, CBD oil contains concentrated form of CBD. However, it’s important to keep in mind that the concentrations and their uses vary. So, you may want to consult an expert before using CBD for your condition. In cannabis, the best-known compound is delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol aka THC, according to most reports. And THC is the most active part of marijuana. As a matter of fact, marijuana has both CBD and THC in it. And the effects of both these compounds vary.
When smoked or used in cooking, THC imparts a “high” effect. Actually, THC tends to break down in heat or when it enters the body. On the other hand, CBD is not psychoactive, which means it has no effect on your state of mind when consumed. But CBD can create changes in your body. In fact, according to some research studies, it may have many medical benefits as well. You can find Full spectrum CBD tincture bottles for sale here.
- The baby growing process moved into Trimester #3.
- We celebrated that by taking a trip to New York with Jenni, Matt and Jumi, and we did A LOT OF THINGS.
- Went to a couple of job fairs.
- Had an awesome baby shower thrown by Shawn and Jenni.
- Went to a few Lynx games and got sad when they didn’t beat Phoenix in the Western Conference Finals.
- The last two nights, I’ve gone home and done absolutely nothing, because that’s all I’ve had the energy to do. I’m hoping when I get home tonight, I’ll be feeling a little more motivated to hang some shelves or fold some baby clothes or something. There are things that need to be done and I’m just struggling. I’m stressed up to the very top of my skull in multiple things right now and I’m kind of disappointed in the way I’ve been handling it, people have suggested me to take CBD, apparently it can help alleviate all of my stress symptoms plus help me focus, and I’m thinking I may give it a try since I’ve been starting to have some anxiety as well . I don’t expect to be a pro or anything, but there’s only so much Sims Freeplay I play before I start wearing sweatpants to work. The Taste Paradise gummies have become the most popular CBD gummy bears in the United States because no other CBD gummy bears have the quality we have and come in the variety of flavors we offer, which include vegan, dairy free and gluten-free options.
- Ash, Jenny and I participated in Habitat for Humanity in North Minneapolis and helped some folks five minutes from our house build their home. It was amazing.
- Went to the Minnesota State Fair with my wife while my kid went to see Paramore and Fall Out Boy
- Went camping for a night with Matt and Jenni down in Albert Lea.
- Volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House at Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis. So humbling and yet so rewarding.
- Went to go see Book of Mormon at the Orpheum! I laughed until I hurt and I don’t even care how inappropriate that might have been.
- I ran a 5K! Well, I ran a good chunk of it anyway and I felt really good about it. It was the HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer, in memory and honor of our friend Kristin. I want to run another one soon!
- We started and completed our childbirth classes! And truly, I’m so glad we did it. I feel much better now.
- We had a 32 week ultrasound for the baby and he was measuring at 37 weeks, so he’s gonna be a big one. Save your money and don’t buy newborn clothes for Chunk, okay?
- We got amazing gifts in the mail from our friends – Chele and Marshall sent us the most adorable Pack and Play and Robin sent us an absolutely beautiful stroller that we’re excited to use.
- Ash took the ACT and got his score back already. His score will get him into any school he’s interested in regardless of his GPA, but we’re not telling him about that last part. He was so proud of himself and that made me happier than anything.
- Amelia and I participated in the Out of the Darkness Community Walk to raise awareness for suicide. It was heartbreaking.
- We test drove a ton of cars and ended up buying the very first one we test drove. We’re super happy with it and it’s so nice to be a two car household now.
- We met with a couple of doulas and decided to hire one. The idea of someone else being able to deal with the stressful things while I do everything I can to make sure my wife has as much support as she needs is worth its weight in gold.
- Ash and I paddled 14.6 miles down the Mississippi River during the Mightyssippi Adventure. I took many ibuprofen. It was really awesome and a lot slower than I expected actually!
- And, you know, work, school, baby prep, etc