I’m terrible at updating this and sometimes I only remember because Jenni posts her updates. It’s apparently better than a Google calendar reminder.
I’ve made some progress completing things and at least getting the ball rolling on a few in the last four months in my 2nd attempt at 101 things in 1001 days.
- Go to three different sporting events at the U of M. Women’s Hockey.
- Visit the in-laws in Montana. Trip scheduled over the 4th of July!
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA. Try 4.0 so far. Boom.
- Watch 20 documentaries. Most recently watched Blackfish. Intense and sad.
Done and dusted:
- Sign up for Untappd and use it to try new beers. (10/10) Shock Top Belgian White, Finnegans Irish Amber, Mary Ann by 612 Brew, Magners Irish Pear Cider, Cremona Cream Ale, and Kotbusser by Reads Landing Brewing Company, Chit Chat Belgian White Ale, Springboard, Bitter Brewery by Surly, Johnny Appleseed Cider.
- Take two classes at MCTC per semester. I did that my first semester and then upped to four, because who doesn’t like a challenge?
- Declutter the coat closet. This required throwing out about 25 pair of shoes, but it’s mighty clean in there now.
There are so many I know I’m not going to get done, but I’m not too mad about it. Other things came up that weren’t on the list like having a baby, starting a new job, actually getting my Associate’s Degree and moving on to my Bachelor’s program – all those awesome life changing events I keep hearing about.
I have about 1.5 years to complete it, though, so I guess you never know what would happen in those 18 months. My last 18 months have been balls to the walls ridiculously awesome and there’s no reason why the next ones can’t be the same!