I can’t do anything for 30 days in a row, no matter how hard I try, so here’s only a partial list of all I have to be thankful for:
- My wife. She’s so caring and supportive and loving. She challenges me and puts up with me. I found a good one.
- My kid. He’s 16 and we butt heads hard, but when it comes down to it, I’d do anything in the world for that boy.
- My family – my dad, mom, brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Not everyone is as lucky to have such an incredibly supportive group of people in their lives and I regularly want to share mine with them.
- My in-laws. I have some now! My mother-in-law, brother and sister-in-law and niece and nephew have hearts of gold and their support is amazing.
- My friends. However I stumbled upon meeting all of you, I’m so happy that I did. From friends I met in kindergarten to the one I’m still meeting today, my life is better because you’re in it.
- My pets. I never thought I’d have two dogs and a cat in my life. They make my heart swell with happiness.
- My job. I finally work somewhere that I believe in. I have co-workers that are passionate about what they do and a company that takes pride in doing what’s best for people.
- Financial aid. Going back to school is something I’ve been so hard on myself about for years and it feels awesome to be able to do it… nearly 20 years after the fact.
- Our home. It’s perfect for us and we’ve really made it our home, instead of just a house we live in.
- Equality. My state knows what this is and I love so many others are figuring it out, too.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and your friends and your pets and whoever else you’re celebrating it with. Try not to make this the only day that you’re thankful for stuff.
Click here to find out more infortmation about pets lifecare.