Take today to talk about 12 things you would like to accomplish in 2012. These 12 things can be 12 resolutions, 12 changes in your life, 12 wines you’d like to drink, 12 cities you’d like to visit, or 12 monthly goals. The decision is yours. Good luck and have fun!
I’m picking 12 things I want to do in 2012, which was a bit tricky since I have a ton of stuff left to go on my 101 things in 1001 days list, too.
- Jump off the Stratosphere. (I’m planning on it in February; I just can’t chicken out!)
- Visit the Neon Graveyard in Vegas. (Also planned.)
- Date night with The General once a month that doesn’t involve running errands.
- Learn how to tune up my bike on my own (or get a new bike).
- Spend a weekend in Duluth.
- Get back into a habit of taking multivitamins, fish oil, etc.
- Get some legal documents created. (Requirement needed: lawyer)
- Figure out what to do with these five million Beanie Babies I have.
- Play poker with people instead of Facebook douchebags.
- Cross stitch something.
Fairly simple, yes?