It’s be 2+ weeks since I actually posted something, which is kinda crazy for me… And, because I know the world doesn’t like reading long paragraphs, here’s a list of things that have happened since then:
- I celebrated my 7th year of living in Minnesota!
- I got a Blackberry, thanks to Matilda444’s generosity.
- I’ve been to at least 6 Timberwolves games courtesy of Suzi and/or Work, which means my seats have always been ridiculously awesome and free.
- I went to therapy.
- I turned 31 and the celebration was the most low key I’d had in years. Apparently I’m an adult now?
- I got a Nintendo Wii with my birthday money from my parents, my gramma, and the proceeds from the trip to the Casino The General funded.
- We got a Wii Fit in the mail today, because we just had to have one.
- The General and I have started a pretty awesome diet regimen (if that’s the right word) and we’re both motivated to stick to it, which is pretty awesome.
So, yeah. A lot going on, but it’s been all pretty awesome things. My therapist said I should take times to do things that I love and I felt too nerdy to tell her that blogging was something that I loved. I should probably figure out how to blog from email so I can do it from work over my lunch break, because twodolla.org is blocked from my work domain – PORNOGRAPHY, it says. Sorry about that, IT Department.