I’m not going to lie and say I’ve been thinking about posting here, because the only time I do is when I’m pooping and don’t have anything else to do. I’m not kidding.
- My computer tower at home makes a buzzing sound unless I’m pushing in on the front of the case. Does that even make sense?
- I got my haircut today by a man named Chuck, who wore a belt that housed all of his haircutting tools. He was very awkward and kept shaking the whole time he was cutting my hair. Afterwards, when he went to go wash it, he talked about Drag Kings, porno, and his dog. In that order. I tipped him $5.
- Jenni and Matt are in Jamaica right now. I need to travel somewhere that’s not Minnesota or Missouri sometime in the very near future.
- I’ve been doing freelance work, thanks to a hook up from The General, and my invoices haven’t been paid since January 27th. Because I’ve never freelanced before, I don’t know proper protocol in asking them to get paid!
- I have an appointment with a therapist on April 22nd. The therapist’s last name is ROCK. I shall celebrate Earth Day by spending an hour with a psychologist! Unless, of course, someone cancels before me. Apparently it’s really damn hard in Minnesota to get an “Initial Mental Health Visit”.
I want to write more, covering all of the above subject matters and quite a few more, but between moving, working, and freelancing, I haven’t even had a chance to sit down and watch an episode of CSI: Miami since we’ve moved.