I’m not doing a very good job at posting, which is unfortunate, because I have a lot of fun things I could have written about in the past week!
Instead, I’m busy packing for the cruise that I’ll be taking tomorrow. Is it the most irresponsible thing I could do while unemployed? NOT REALLY. It’s been paid for since June, and the money to spend while on the cruise as been in savings since approximately the same time, so don’t think I’m financially immature. All other ways immature? ABSOLUTELY.
These links are primarily for my parents, but also for anyone else that’s interested!
This is where you can follow our cruise ship to see exactly where we are.
Here’s the webcam from the front of our ship.
And the webcam from the back of our ship.
Our schedule will go like this:
- Saturday: Boarding the ship in Ft Lauderdale
- Sunday: Key West, Florida from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday: A Day at Sea
- Tuesday: Grand Cayman from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (where we’ll snorkel with stingrays)
- Wednesday: Roatan, Honduras from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (this is beach day!)
- Thursday: Cozumel, Mexico from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (we’re riding ATVs through the jungle)
- Friday: Another Day at Sea
- Saturday: Back to Ft. Lauderdale and the real world
So, love you all long time. And now I have to go pack something other than underpants, a swimsuit, and gum.