This is what’s on my desk at work, that’s not related to work. It might explain why I get easily distracted.
- two empty vases and one full of flowers
- an eye patch
- a DVD of Shaker Run
- a Big E Pak of gum that The Work Boys™ ripped the label off and wrote VIAGRA across the front of it
- five pink plastic cups
- Lubriderm (label also ripped off and sometime used to squirt at The Work Boys™)
- hair wax that’s gone unused for entirely too long
- a Torii Hunter poster
- my Camelbak bottle
- a wall-sized Twins schedule stolen from U Otter Stop Inn
- a pink apron
- this picture of Riley and a picture of my grandparents that I can’t find on Flickr, but it’s similar to this one.
And this is even after I filled a whole box with personal effects last week. No reason.