I may quite possibly have the most exciting evening of all time planned.
- Get a haircut. I may have close to a mullet right now.
- Exchange my cell phone. I bought a new one and I hate it.
- Exchange Guitar Hero II, because the one I bought doesn’t work.
- Wash some pants so I can wear some to work tomorrow.
- Clean out my car so I can pack for my trip to MO.
I’d also like to write about my weekend, which included a German hammer game, snuff, making out, changing my tire at 4:45 a.m., our Flip Cup Tournament, chicken and waffles for brunch, and many, many naps.