It’s been four days. That means you get an itemized list!
- Lumberjack Days, where we saw the Wienermobile and watched people audition for a commercial by singing the Wiener Song.
- Minnesota Vixen football game. IT WAS AWESOME. See some pictures.
- Aquatennial Fireworks on the riverfront.
- Kieran’s Irish Pub, where I was greeted by a live band singing Folsom Prison Blues. I instantly liked it.
- Dancing at The Gay 90’s. Always mandatory after a couple of drinks and only a $5 cover charge.
- Sleeping in!
- Watching Jenni jump from a plane.
- Clerks II. (Sean and I talked about it at skydiving and I couldn’t wait any longer to see it.)
And now it’s Monday, where I woke up at 6:15. I swore it said 8:15, so I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to come up with an excuse on why I was last yet again. I jumped out of my shower and realized that my clock only said 6:29. What a way to start my week.