This is no longer a daily blog; it’s a daily list. I’m finding I communicate best in bullet points.
- My Rockstar Cousin just auctioned off another scarf. Since I’m the laziest blogger ever right now, I didn’t have a chance to link to it until now, when the auction is over. It went for $70. You generous folk are going to make me have to raise my goal again. I love you.
- My Male Model Puppy can be switched to adult food anytime now. I DON’T WANT HIM TO GROW UP. How do you people have human children? He just had his 1 year checkup and The Best Vet In The World said he’s doing great. I’m leaving as soon as I post this to go get him.
- I decided last week that I needed to lower the amount of money I spend on entertainment – movies, bars, trips, concerts, etc. I realized today that Twins games are not considered entertainment. They are a necessity.
- When I was at Pride this weekend, I filled out some information for Big Brothers, Big Sisters to contact me. Again. They did today, and I’ve scheduled an interview for July 10th. I think since I’m down to one job and no school, I think I can definitely committ to as much time as they need and more. I really, really, really hope it works out this time. Contrary to what you may think, I like the idea of being a good role model!
- Dammit, the Brewers are playing the Twins tomorrow night and I really want to go, but I’m sure I’ll be spending more than enough “entertainment money” in Milwaukee this weekend, especially when gas is $920.36/gallon.