Spring is here. And Iâ€™m ecstatic.
For starters, when the weather gets nice, my schedule goes crazy.
- 04/08 â€“ Robert Hawkins @ ACME Comedy Club
- 04/15 â€“ The Dan Band @ First Ave
- 04/17 â€“ Steam Engine Driving Class
- 04/19 â€“ Work Teambuilder
- 04/22 â€“ Bowling for the Cure Fundraiser
And, then, there are the true signs of spring:
- My tortoises start to come out of hibernation.
- The squirrels outside my balcony are getting it on in the top of the tree.
- New people are moving into my building.
- I drive home over lunch with my windows down.
- Gas is almost $3/gallon.
- Itâ€™s light outside when I get home after the gym.
- My dog can hang out on my balcony the entire time Iâ€™m home.
And most importantly:
THE BASEBALL SEASON HAS STARTED!